You have a light incontinence issue and are tired of using the disposable pads and throwing them away. There has to be a better way. There is, in the form of reusable pads, briefs and underwear. These reusable incontinence products for light incontinence are washable and then put to use again. No more throwing your money away in the form of disposables, which are destine for the local landfill. This also makes the product eco-friendly by not adding to the overflowing landfills.
Idiaper offers reusable products for light incontinence as an alternative to the disposables.
• The Slim-Fit Shield Reusable Pad is for light loss of bladder control. They fit inside of briefs or underwear for effective protection for the active adult. They are an hourglass shape for comfort with a vinyl waterproof backing. They are available in multiple packs for savings.
• The Light & Dry Panties for Women by Salk is a one piece panty for women. The crotch panel has a sewn in pad that makes this product 100% washable. It is perfect for working women. It is discreet as it looks like natural underwear. It features soft cotton elastic around the waist and leg bands for a comfortable fit.
• The Sir Dignity Mens Brief is made of a cotton blended fabric. It is made to look like natural brief underwear with a close fit for comfort. The pouch will hold the pad you chose to use in place for leakage production. It is designed for the man’s bodily needs.
• The Dignity Reusable Pad is a reusable contoured pad. It is an alternative to disposable panty liners. It contains a moisture proof outer barrier for leakage protection.
• The Sofnit 300: Reusable Liners and Doublers are available in three different sizes. Chose the size you feel is necessary and you are set to go.
• The Reusable Snap-Style Non-Fitted Briefs have elastic at the waist only. There is no elastic at the leg openings. This makes this brief similar to boxer shorts. There are multiple snaps to allow you to adjust the fit to your body. Once you have selected a product you are interested in trying, check the sizing charts. You will need your waist measurement at the bellybutton and your hip measurement at the widest point for the briefs and underwear. These measurements will allow you to select the correct size in each of the product’s sizing charts. Each manufacturer will use their own size standards. Do no assume that you will wear the same size in a reusable as you do in the current disposables that you are using.
If you have questions about the products or fit, please send idiaper an email or better; give our Customer Specialists a call. They have many years of experience and are there to help you. They will ask you questions about your needs and life style; they can make suggestions for products that you were not aware were available. The specialists want to help you find the correct product to fit your incontinence needs and requirements.