Prevail Extra Protective Underwear (Moderate to heavy incontinence, urinary and/or bowel incontinence)
Overview – The Prevail Extra Protective Underwear is a moderate to a heavy absorbing product in the pull-up design. This allows the wearer to put the product on and take it off like regular underwear for added convenience and discretion. Prevail Protective Underwear feature a silky, soft outer fabric that provides for a softer and more comfortable fit. The Skin Smart Fabric is made with aloe, vitamin E, and chamomile for skin wellness. The advanced core design is such fast absorbing that it improves skin dryness and reduces the chance of leakage. The stretchable waistband is ventilated to allow air to flow over the skin for better skin health. It is designed for both urinary and fecal incontinence. It provides improved odor control, healthier skin and it is very comfortable.
Click here for a fluid oz, cups, and bladder size comparison chart
||22/pack or 88/case
||20/pack or 80/case
||18/pack or 72/case
||14/pack or 56/case
||12/pack or 48/case
FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS IN THE US. ALTHOUGH WE DO OFFER FREE SHIPPING TO HAWAII AND ALASKA, IT IS LIMITED
Want to know more, click on a menu item below:
Absorption – The advanced core design is a fast-absorbing. The stay-dry strip improves skin dryness. It reduces the potential for leakage. Through these features, this product provides improved odor control and better skin health.
Fit – The Prevail Protective Underwear features a stretchable waistband. The waistband is ventilated so it allows air to freely flow over the skin. This helps improve skin health and comfort. It also prevents heat build-up.
Odor Reduction – Odor reduction occurs due to the core of the Prevail Extra Protective Underwear. It wicks the fluid away and into the core. It does not give the urine a chance to stay in the air and cause an odor.
Additional Products – With the addition of a booster pad you can increase the capacity of this product. This is especially good during night-time use. Some also use a cover-up for extra protection.
Suggestions Alternatives - Style and Also Bowel – If you prefer the diaper with tabs a good alternative would be the Prevail Specialty Briefs. Designed for people needing bowel incontinence coverage, the Prevail Extra Protective Underwear is made for both urinary and bowel incontinence.
Similar Products Comparison Chart
||Backing (Made of)
||Price Per Diaper (Medium Case)
||Prevail Extra Protective Underwear
||Moderate to Heavy, Urinary, and Bowel
||Silky outer fabric, skin smart fabric, advanced core, stretchable waistband
||Men, women, youth
||Yes, advanced core
||Tena Discreet Protective Underwear
||Moderate, Urinary, and Bowel
||Close fit with more elastic, leg cuffs, tear-away sides
||Men, women, youth
||Yes, close fit core
||Prevail Super Plus Underwear
||Advanced Zoning system, soft cloth-like
||Men, women, youth
||Yes, advanced zoning core
Top 5 Questions Asked About the Prevail Extra Protective Underwear
- These are great during the day but I have leakage at night, what do I do? You can add to the capacity of this product by inserting a booster pad into the adult diaper. A booster pad does not have a barrier liner, so it absorbs its capacity and then allows any additional fluid to flow thru into the main incontinence product.
- Is there anything special I need to do before trying this product? We suggest taking your waist measurement, at the belly button, before ordering the product. This ensures you order the proper size you need. We also suggest that you order the smallest unit of measure available in that size to try. And if you have any questions, give us a call before ordering at 866-559-0353.
- Is this product as good as a diaper with tabs? Many people prefer the pull-up as they are most like normal underwear. They wonder if a pull-up is as good as a diaper with tabs. Pull-ups tend to look and feel more like normal underwear and they perform quite well. However, there is a difference. First, although they have tear-away sides you will still need to undress to put on a clean pull-up (just like changing your underwear). The diapers with tabs can be changed without undressing completely. In our experience, this is the only downside or negative of the pullup is the need for the wearer to be undressed. As for performance, they are just as good as the briefs with tabs.
- How long does it take to get this product? We normally ship within 24 hours of receipt of the order (excluding weekends). Delivery is 1-2 business days. If there are any problems with the order, we will contact you for resolution.
- How much is shipping? Shipping is completely free for all orders shipped within the continental United States. There is no minimum order charge.
About Prevail– Prevail is committed to producing high-quality products with the newest technology available. The Prevail products are tailored to your needs and allow you to take back your lifestyle. Their products give you the dignity to take back your life and live it without restrictions.