Are tired of throwing your money away every time you change your disposable brief by throwing it in the garbage? To say nothing of adding to the already overflowing landfills. There has to be a better way to handle this situation. Then now is the time to switch over to reusable adult diapres for moderate incontinence. All of these reusable briefs are washable and can be machine dried. Then they are ready to be worn again. No more replacing your disposables every month by the case or bag. A simple wash and they are ready to go.
Idiaper offers reusable products for those with moderate incontinence.
• The Sir Dignity Mens Brief is a cotton blended fabric that is latex free. There is a moisture proof pouch that will hold the pad of your choice, either disposable or reusable, in the correct place for leakage protection.
• The Fitted Reusable Briefs are a new product for idiaper. They are color coded for sizing identification. They will hold approximately 8 ounces of fluid in their double ply soaker. It has elastic at both the waistband and leg openings for a more secure fit. They are currently only available by the case.
• The Comfort Fit Reusable Briefs are for moderate protection with a double ply soaker for absorption. The exterior is a vinyl knit barrier for increased fluid containment. There is elastic at the waist and leg openings. This will provide a secure fit and protection against any leakage. There are snaps at both the waist and leg openings for a range of adjustments for a proper fit. And fit is the key to leakage prevention.
• The Men's Free & Active Brief with Built in Absorbency has the look and feel of regular underwear. These briefs have a sewn in pad. The pad stays in place where needed. Additional pads can be added if necessary.
• The Men's Reusable Brief with HaloShield Odor Control offers odor control along with the look and feel of normal underwear. It features a functional fly front that is comfortable along with leak proof. It has a slim line for discreteness. You have decided it is time to start using reusables versus your disposables. The first step is to carefully take your measurements. You will need your waist measurement around your belly button and your hip measurement at its widest point. It may also be helpful to have your thigh measurement. All of these measurements will insure you get the proper fit and size needed in the reusables. Select the items you are interested in, and then check the sizing charts. Because you wear one size in the disposables does not mean you will need the same size in the reusables. Each manufacturer has their own sizing standard that they use. While it may be the same, there is a good chance it will not be the same. Remember that a proper fit is the key to containment in incontinence.
If you have any questions, please email or give the idiaper Customer Specialist a call. They have years of experience and are there to assist you in finding the proper incontinence products for you needs and requirements.