Adult pull ups for heavy incontinence are commonly used among the elderly. Pullup style of diapers give you the feel of normal underwear with the comfort and leakage protection people with heavy incontinence require. The pullup style looks closer to normal underwear. The waist section of the pullups is encased in a stretchy material giving you a close, comfortable fit with no need for adjustments as with the briefs with tabs. With the proper size, there will be no chance of the diaper moving into an uncomfortable position or falling down allowing leakage. All brands feature the tear away sides for easy removal. With the feel of normal underwear, the comfort and the fit they need, people regain their confidence and self-esteem.
Idiaper offers you the major brands and common brands of the pullup style diaper. The following are the brands that offer heavy incontinence coverage.
• Covidien is a global leader in healthcare products. One of their industry-leading brands is Kendall. Kendall has a variety of sizes and coverage available in the pullup style. The Kendall pullups may be just the product to bring you out of the house and back to your normal life.
• Attends has been producing many high quality products for incontinence needs for over 30 years. Attends would like to give the people with incontinence the freedom to regain their lives back with confidence and dignity.
• Medline has designed their pullup style line down to a youth size. The Dry Time Youth Protective Underwear is a pullup sized for the youth body, male or female. It is rated for heavy absorbency, but with the look and feel of normal underwear.
• The Dignity brand has the strands around the top of the diaper to give you a snug comfortable fit while allowing you to pull them up and down like your regular underwear. The stretchable panels allow for a comfortable, better fit. These pullups are for heavy incontinence usage. Some of Dignity’s pullups are designed for both urinary and bowel incontinence.
• The Prevail brand, by First Quality, has several different types of pullup style diapers available. The pullup style is the most like your regular underwear. They are made to pullup and down as needed. But they also feature tear away sides for easy removal.
• Tranquility has been developing incontinence products for over 45 years. They take the suggestions from medical staff and caregivers, and strive to improve upon their products. Tranquility cares about the person with incontinence. They want to help the people by restoring their lifestyle, confidence and peace of mind. The pullup style is so much like normal underwear you may even forget you are using a diaper/brief. They are a little thicker than normal underwear but that is to be expected with the amount of absorbency you will have. You will have the freedom to go out and enjoy yourself.
Finding products to fit your body form can be a problem for some requiring the plus sizes. Idiaper carries a wide selection of brands that accommodate the plus sizing with heavy coverage. There is no need to try and fit into a product that is too small. This can cause skin irritation along with being uncomfortable
If you would like the look and feel of normal underwear but your incontinence needs are exceeding what you are currently using, pullups with heavy coverage may be the right product for you. Let idiaper help you find the right product, in the correct size for your needs and requirements.