A disposable brief for heavy incontinence, while shaped in the traditional style, has tabs to fasten it into place instead of the diaper pins. No more having the pins pop open and stabbing you. These briefs with tabs allows for more adjustability in the legs and waist area. This gives those with the hard to fit body forms a better fit by allowing you to adjust the waist, within the sizing limits; and the legs can adjust up or down to fit around your thigh. Many find the brief with tabs a better fit. With the briefs with tabs you can change a person without having to completely undress them. The brief is the easiest for changing the bed-ridden, or the active person on the go.
A person with heavy incontinence needs require a better product that will absorb all the fluid, contain it, and prevent any leakage. Idiaper carries many brands and styles for the person that needs heavy coverage.
• Covidien/Kendall is a global producer of products for healthcare dedicated to innovation for medical solutions for better patient outcomes. Their goal is to make affordable, quality healthcare available worldwide. Kendall spends a lot of time on research and development, which is evident in their products. They offer a comfortable, quiet fit with adjustability. Some of the briefs come with odor control and wetness indicators
• Attends has been bringing you quality, innovative products for over 30 years. They want to bring the quality of life back into the lives of those with incontinence. They manufacture briefs with tabs along with the full array of products needed in addition.
• Medline brings you a wide variety of styles and sizes in the briefs with tabs. They offer sizes from youth to the plus sizes.
• The Dignity brand offers sizes from youth to those who require a plus size. Many have wetness indicators that allow you to see when the brief needs changing. With the super core it can make it difficult to tell if you need to change because you feel dry.
• Tranquility, by listening to medical staff and caregivers, has improved upon their design and technology over the past 45 years to bring you some of the highest quality products available. They are concerned for the incontinence person’s well-being as well as the proper diaper/brief for containment. Their briefs feature the dual cuffs at the leg openings to prevent leakage from this area.
• By offering a brief for those needing a plus size, idiaper offers comfort with a proper fit. No more trying to fit into a diaper/brief that is just too small. This can cause skin irritation and leakage. A proper fit is a must in the incontinence world. These Plus Sizes are developed to assist those who need a larger size than is commonly available in your local stores. These briefs will fit those with a waist up to 106 inches. They have the adjustability needed for a comfortable fit which equates to leakage prevention.
A proper fit is a must in the incontinence world. Idiaper offers a wide variety of brands, styles and sizes. It is a personal choice as to whether you chose a brief with tab or pullup. Let idiaper help you find the style and size you need for your requirements.