The pad you are currently using is not doing the job any longer. Or the light brief is now leaking when it didn’t when you started to use them. Perhaps it is time for a change to a more absorbent brief. Idiaper offers many different brands for the moderate or medium incontinence issue.
Pullups really do not need more said about them than the name. They do exactly what the name says, they pullup and down with no side fastening required due to the elastic around the top of the diaper. Briefs with tabs are made along the same traditional lines of a diaper with side fasteners. But technology has done away with those diaper pins and replaced them with tape closures that will refasten if necessary. These fasteners come in many different forms, but the function is the same – the ability to undo the tape and have it adhere again to fasten the brief back together.
This category is about disposable briefs for moderate incontinence. Briefs with tabs are chosen over the pullups for many different reasons. It is a personal choice. For some the briefs with tabs are easier to put on and take off. They can make the changing of product easier. The briefs with tabs are closer to the traditional style diaper, but the ease of use is more important to people. The technology for fasteners have progressed to where the fasteners can be attached and pulled off and reattached without loss of adhesion or tearing the outer covering. The briefs with tabs do offer you the ability to adjust the waist and leg openings if needed.
Idiaper offers the following brands for your review:
• Medline – With its super core construction it will wick the wetness away from your skin. It features four tabs for adjustment and a wetness indicator.
• Prevail – A new product from Prevail is the brief with tabs with stretchable sides. It allows for a better fit and comfort.
• Dignity – They offer the Ultrashield with a trim fit and wetness indicator with a special mat design interior layer.
• ReliaMed – This product is for those who require a plus size. This brief will fit up to a 94 inch waist.
• Kendall – The Wings products offer a soft, comfortable brief with the super core for dryness.
• Attends – Offers a soft, breathable brief designed for those who may be experiencing skin rashes or irritation. These briefs are available in discreet packaging when purchased by the case.
Before taking browse through the many different brands and type of diapers or briefs, please take your waist measurement around the bellybutton and your hip measurement at the widest point. It is very important to have the correct measurements. Do not rely on the fact that you are currently using a certain size. Each manufacturer has their own sizing standards. While you may wear one size in a certain brand, you may require a different size in another brand. This can also be true with the same manufacturer, depending on the function of the diaper or brief. These measurements will assist you in finding the correct size required while using the product. Proper fit is the key to comfort and leakage control.
While you are browsing thru the available products, if you have any questions or concerns, give the idiaper Customer specialist a call or email. They are here to assist you in finding the correct product for your needs and requirements.