Adult Diapers Home
Ask A Nurse
Level of Protection
Medium Incontinence Products
Pullups Incontinence Products
Adult Disposable Pull Ups for Medium Protection at IDiaper.com
Total Items: 14
Use Default Sorting
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
Depend Underwear for Men (Maximum Absorbency)
Dignity Comfort Disposable Pullups - Moderate
Tranquility Comfort Care Economy Pull-ons
Molicare Mobile Plus
Attends Underwear Extra Absorbency
Prevail Extra Protective Underwear
SureCare Protective Underwear (Moderate/Heavy)
Tena Discreet Protective Underwear (Moderate)
Tena Protective Underwear with Plus Absorbency for moderate incontinence in sizes Medium to Large
Per-Fit Protective Underwear (Moderate)
Prevail Per-Fit Lavender Underwear for Women (Moderate Protection)
Prevail Per-Fit Underwear for MEN (Moderate Protection)
Tena Women Protective Underwear, Super Plus WOMEN (Heavy)
Prevail Boxers (Moderate)
Idiaper carries a wide variety of brands for all levels of incontinence coverage. This section is about the adult disposable pull ups for medium protection. The idea of an incontinence containment diaper that is just like a pair of regular underwear is one of the best ideas for people who have incontinence issues. They have the cores of absorbency required while looking much like a regular pair of underwear. They give the protection needed but still give the person the feeling of not wearing a diaper at all. And for some, no one knowing there is an incontinence issue is very important.
Because the pullups are so close to their regular type of underwear, many prefer those over the briefs with tabs. It could be your hands are not doing what they used to, and the use of tabs is a problem. These pullups make it easy, with a good fit with the top section encased in a stretchy material for a snug, comfortable fit. There is no chance of it falling down into an uncomfortable position, or falling down and allowing leakage. The sides tear away for a simple, easy change of product. For medium or moderate protection, idiaper offers the following brands
• Nightingale - available for light to heavy or overnight protection. Soft, breathable pullup designed for the active person with an active life style.
• Depend – these are designed specifically for women with their needs and body form.
• Protection Plus – these comfortable pullups have anti-leak cuffs with an absorbent core to keep your skin dry and absorb odor.
• Attends – these are a comfortable fitting pullups with tear away sides for easy removal.
• Tena – soft cloth-like underwear with stand-up leg cuffs for leakage protection. Also Tena has one specifically designed for women.
• Prevail – designed like a regular pair of boxers for the man’s body and its needs. Also available is a pullup for women with their needs in mind.
• SureCare – super absorbent with tear away sides with maximum fluid retention for reducing odor and keeps the wetness away from the skin.
• Invacare – designed for use by either men or women. Provides comfort and the feel of real underwear with a stretchable waistband and leg gathers. Also has tear away side for easy removal.
These manufacturers offer you quality product that offer excellent absorbency, comfort, and the look and feel of normal underwear. The only one who will know what you have on is you. If you at a point where a pad or light coverage containment product are not enough. You are experiencing some leakage when you should not. It is time to go to the moderate coverage, but that does not mean you cannot have a discreet comfortable containment product. These pullups make it easy with a good fit. They are easy, soft and comfortable.
If you are having a problem with deciding on a product or have any questions, please give our Customer Service specialist a call or email them. They would be happy to guide you through the products and help you find the right product to fit your needs and requirements.