Adult Diapers Home
Ask A Nurse
Level of Protection
Heavy Incontinence Products
Pads and Liners
Pads and Liners for Heavy Incontinence at IDiaper.com
Total Items: 17
Use Default Sorting
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
Presence Pad (Light to Heavy)
Simplicity Pad and Pant System, Pad Only (Medium - Overnight)
Wings Pad and Pant System - Pad Only (Moderate to Heavy)
Attends Shaped Pads (Heavy)
Attends Light Pads (Light to Moderate)
Tranquility Super-Plus Liner (Heavy)
TENA Intimates Heavy formerly Tena Serenity Bladder Control Pads (Heavy)
Tena Bladder Control Pads
Abri-San Premium Pads - Moderate to Heavy Incontinence
Abri-San Special - Heavy Fecal Incontinence
Abri-Man Male Pouch Pads
Tena Bladder Control Pads
Abri-Man Zero Premium Pad (Light Incontinence)
Abri-Man Special Premium Pad (Heavy Incontinence)
MaxiShield® Liner, Super (Heavy) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Not for Sale
ALWAYS Discreet Heavy Absorbency Pad
ALWAYS Discreet Maxi Length Heavy Absorbency Pad
If a full diaper or brief is not what you require, or want; the pads and liners for heavy incontinence might just be the product for you. They have a barrier that will contain any leakage in the core of the pad and keep it there. If you are using regular underwear or a mesh pant, you will need a pad that has a barrier outer lining. This prevents any leakage from flowing onto your undergarments and eventually your clothing. A booster pad is designed for additional absorbency for use in a diaper, brief or belted undergarment. It absorbs as much as it will, and then allows any additional fluid to flow through to the containment product. Pads and liners are available in a variety of brands, sizes and shapes.
• Attends has been producing incontinence products for over 30 years. Some with incontinence do not need a fully encompassing diaper or brief, their needs can be met with a good, absorbent pad. Pads are designed to be less noticeable when worn when you are out and about.
• Tena has taken the superb absorbency and fit of their diapers and applied the same thought process to their pads and liners. The core keeps your skin dry and moisture free by wicking away any liquid. The pads have adhesive strip to attach to your current underwear and some are individually wrapped so you can carry them with you while out.
• The Tranquility brand has been bringing new design and technology to the realm of incontinence supplies for over 45 years. They put their quality in each and every product they produce. Tranquility has listened to the suggestions from medical staff and caregivers to develop some of the best products available. Tranquility wants their products to help restore the lifestyle, confidence and peace of mind to the people who are in need of incontinence supplies.
• The Abena pad can be used for fecal incontinence also. They are anatomically shaped for better fit and protection.
• Hartmann brings you the Moliform pads with their super core and anti-leak cuffs. They also feature odor control. So the next question might be “Do I need a liner or a booster pad?” If you are currently wearing normal underwear, you would use a liner type product with a barrier backing to prevent any moisture from getting onto your underwear. If you are wearing a diaper or brief and want some added extra protection,
you would use a booster pad. The booster pad allows for extra absorption and then allows any additional fluid to flow through to the diaper or brief. Many use a booster pad at night for added extra protection for an uninterrupted sleep.
After reviewing the pads available for heavy incontinence needs and you have questions, please give idiaper a call or email. Our customer service specialists are there to help you and answer your questions and concerns. Do not be embarrassed. They will ask you questions, but these questions are to assist you in finding the correct product for your needs and requirements.