Adult Diapers Home
Ask A Nurse
Shop by Type
Male Incontinence Pads
Male Incontinence Pads
Incontinence Pads for Men
All of these are made specifically for men.
Total Items: 16
Use Default Sorting
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
Abri-Man Male Pouch Pads
Abri-Man Zero Premium Pad (Light Incontinence)
Abri-Man Special Premium Pad (Heavy Incontinence)
New Product - Please enter name here
Attends Discreet Incontinence Pad
Depend Guards For Men
Tena for Men (Light)
Prevail Male Guards (Moderate)
Surecare Guards for Men
Attends Guards for Men (light)
Manhood Absorbent Pouch (Light)
Male Urine Guard
Urinary Post-Op Pouches
Male Urinal Kit
Conveen Male External Catheter and Liner- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Not for Sale
ActiCuf Compression Pouch
The male body has different needs when it comes to incontinence products than a woman’s body. These manufacturers have developed pads specifically for the male body and it needs. They will help the male continue the type of life style they choose and not be bothered by their incontinence needs.
These products for the male are designed anatomically correct.
• The Abri-Man Male Pouch Pads have an adhesive strip that will attach to your regular, close fitting underwear. They are pocket shaped with barriers that run lengthwise for leakage protection. • The Depend Guards For Men come individually wrapped giving you the ability to take extras along with you when you are out. They have dual adhesive strips to keep the pad in place while worn with your normal underwear.
• The Tena for Men is a pad that is cup shaped with a wider coverage in the front of the pad. The adhesive strip keeps it in place. It is designed for greater comfort and absorption.
• The Prevail Male Guard is for moderate coverage. The core quickly wicks away any moisture from the skin area. This will give you the ultimate skin dryness, leakage protection and odor control.
• The Surecare Guards for Men with its soft inner facing keeps the skin dry. They are specially designed with a comfortable pouch for men with incontinence.
• The Attends Guards for Men has a form fitting shape and thin design for comfort and fit. It has the adhesive patch to hold the product in place.
• The Manhood Absorbent Pouch is a pad that is shaped like a pouch to fit the man’s bodily needs and shape.
• The Male Urine Guard fits over the penis giving a discrete, rustle free protection where it is needed. It keeps the skin dry by wicking away any moisture. The cloth like fabric has a water-proof exterior cover. It has an easy on and off application.
These pads are for light to moderate coverage for men who may require a pad within their regular underwear. The pads stay in place with the adhesive strips and are designed specifically for the man’s body needs. They place the coverage where needed while being held in place. They have the outer barrier layer that helps prevent any leakage flowing onto your clothing. They are discrete and allow you to continue with your chosen life style without the embarrassment of everyone knowing you are wearing an incontinence product.
Many use pads during the day or when they are out in public. They may switch to a diaper or a brief while at home. You do not need to only use one incontinence product. With the wide variety of products available, chose the incontinence product that fits both your needs and your life style. Many of the products come individually wrapped so you can include them in your supplies while you are out enjoying life. A quick change and you are ready to go for another life experience.